Does Baldor make home deliveries in my area?
Click here for a list of our current delivery zip codes (this is an extensive list, please use CTRL+F to find your zip code or location name).
What is Baldor’s home delivery schedule?
Baldor has implemented a delivery schedule with limited service days:
- Customers located east of the Hudson - Upstate New York, Central Long Island, Connecticut (excluding Westchester and parts of Fairfield Counties): Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Customers located west of the Hudson - Upstate New York, Western and Southern New Jersey, Eastern Pennsylvania (excluding the Metro Philly area): Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
- Home delivery customers affiliated with our Boston, Philadelphia, and Washington D.C. warehouses: Monday – Thursday
- All other customers: Monday – Saturday
Baldor does not make deliveries on Sundays or on the following holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day (4th of July)
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
Deliveries will resume the day following the above holidays. If a holiday coincides with a Saturday, deliveries will resume the following Monday. Our call center is open from 2:00PM to 10:00PM on holidays.
Does Baldor charge a delivery fee for home delivery?
A delivery fee of $5.99 will be applied at checkout. The delivery fee will be waived for orders over $300.
*All orders must meet the delivery minimum of $250.
Who makes home deliveries?
All deliveries are completed by licensed Baldor drivers. Baldor drivers have been trained to follow safety guidelines.
Are driver tips required for home delivery?
Tipping the driver at the time of delivery is not required, however tips of any value may be offered at your discretion. Baldor does not have an electronic tipping service set up, please offer the driver cash if available.
We thank you in advance for showing our hard-working and dedicated drivers a token of your appreciation.
* Baldor will not profit from tips given to the driver.
How to prepare for home delivery if you have a pet
Please follow the guidelines below to keep your pet and the driver safe during your delivery.
Pets, particularly dogs, may view the driver as a threat; or they may just want a piece of that hanger steak you ordered!
Safely isolate your pet from the delivery area in your home on the day of expected delivery. Place your pet in a separate room and close the door prior to opening the front door to receive the delivery. Keeping your pet secured will help prevent your pet from escaping or approaching the driver during the delivery.
Baldor places the safety of its employees as a top priority. The delivery may not be completed if the driver feels the safety of your pet or their own safety is at risk. Under appropriate circumstances, the driver can choose to deliver the package to your doorstep (standard delivery).