You may edit your order by following the steps below.
- Click Welcome and select Invoices & Orders in the drop-down menu.
- Click Edit to open your order and make modifications.
* You may not edit your existing order if it contains pre-order items or if it has already been processed for warehouse picking and loading. In this case, you can start a new order for any additional item(s) or request for an item to be removed from your existing order by sending a request here prior to the cut-off time.
You will receive an email regarding the following updates on your order:
- Delivery date has changed.
- Example: Delivery changed from May 12th to May 15th
- Order total has changed.
- Example: New item was added to the order
- Example: Item was removed from the order
- Example: An existing item quantity has changed
For immediate assistance, please contact our Sales customer service team at 718-860-9100.